Squirt Plans

Squirt Plans

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sheers Fitted

After letting the sheers soak over night I came home from work to find most of the water had seeped out the bottom of the screw attachment on the PVC pipe. The bottom 1/4 of the wood was still wet though and looked like it had still some what soaked so I tried to attach them and to my surprise they went on extremely easily. These are the first of two laminations that I will be using. I've got them fastened on to dry and when they are fully dry I take them off, fit the ends accordingly, and epoxy everything. I'll be ordering the Squirt Fiberglass Kit from Glen-L's website tonight so I'll be ready when it comes time to start planking. I also ordered a book and dvd on fiberglassing from Glen-L last summer so I'll be using those to prepare. I also have to finish the chines which I'll start on tonight.

1st Sheer Lamination Fitted
 Side View of Sheers

No comments:

Post a Comment