Squirt Plans

Squirt Plans

Monday, May 28, 2012

Trimmed and Epoxied side Panels

Over the weekend I was able to trim the side panels for the plywood on the sides. I was working by myself and getting the longer piece of plywood on and off of the frame was quite a challenge until I was able to get my hands on a drill. Most builder just use a few screws for placement and are able to take the plywood on and off a lot easier, which eventually I was able to do. I also epoxied the butt-joint which was good because it's not suppose to be above 65 F for a while and the epoxy needs to set at about 75 F. With that said, I'm not sure what I will be doing next weekend if I'm not able to epoxy the panels to the frame. Anyways, here are a few pictures of the weekend progress.




I used some 20 pound weights to hold down the square piece of wood used to join the butt-joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment