Squirt Plans

Squirt Plans

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Trailer Fitted

Here are some pictures after I made some adjustments to the trailer; it had previously been used to haul around a 13' Zodiac hard-bottom. It fits great and it looks awesome; Glen-L did a great job on designing the lines of this boat. There isn't a hook on the front of the Squirt but I was able to tie it down and that seems to work. You can see I haven't sanded the fiberglass down yet but that'll have to wait until I find a new place to work on it since my parents sold their house. Next on the list is to finish the seating, install the dashboard and components (which I have purchased), build the rear hatch and splash-well, and add a few more coats of epoxy to the inside. Once that's all complete I'll put the plywood on the top, and figure what kind of wood outlay I'm going to use for design and color. My last step will be flipping it over and sanding and painting the hull, I'm thinking of a white/blue combination. 





No comments:

Post a Comment