Squirt Plans

Squirt Plans

Friday, December 7, 2012

Encapsulation: 2 Coats

This is the inside after two coats of epoxy. The wood must have been really dry because it soaked it up like nothing. I did go light though because I was afraid to have it clump up in certain areas. I'll put at least one more coat on, and then a fourth if I'm not happy with it. This is when I wish I would have coated all of the panels before I installed them. It would have made this a lot easier and saved me some time, but it's all a learning process. Underneath the towel is where the bench will be installed, though it will not be epoxied down because I want to be able t remove it if I need to get under it for any reason. I'm not 100% on how I'm going to fasten it yet but I'll get to that when it comes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment