Squirt Plans

Squirt Plans

Monday, December 10, 2012

Expenses, All of Them

Over the course of this project I've kept every receipt and recently totaled up the costs. The first image shows my expenses, including the outboard, gas tank, books, and some tools I needed. The second picture shows the cost if I wouldn't have purchased the outboard and etc., and had just bought the materials needed. Keep in mind that these prices have been spread out since April of 2010. It should also be noted that I gained a huge amount of knowledge from this thus far so the experience in itself is worth it.

The only costs left that I can think of are paint, topside decking wood, a few pieces of hardware, and some more epoxy. I'm sure there will be a few unexpected items that will be need though as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment